- Apply for funding
- Clients of UK healers: A mixed methods survey
- Get Involved in Research
- Research funding
- Two Meta-Analyses of Non-Contact Healing Studies
News & Blog
- Becoming a member
- Benefits of membership
- Members area
- Language is important, particularly at times of uncertainty, fear and grief
- An Easter Meditation
- Jelly Breathing Breath Meditation/Visualisation
- Could you think outside the box during Covid-19?
- Love: is it just a fleeting high fuelled by brain chemicals?
- Healing for Children and Young People
- CHO member Lindsay Horsley on Geopathic Stress
- Can Spiritual Healing legitimately work with modern medicine?
- How Healthy Are Your Boundaries?
- A successful Healing Awareness Week 2018
- Healing Awareness Week 2020
- New Chair for The CHO Board of Trustees
- In the company of others who support health and wellbeing
- Aspects of Healing shines a light on the practice of Healing
- The CHO welcomes two new trustees
- Aspects of Healing in Action
- The CHO acquires the BRCP
- MBS Birmingham to feature UK's first 'Aspects of Healing' experience
- Animal healing success
- New Trustees ratified on the CHO Board
- EMR guidelines updated by Government
- Is 5G safe?
- ECIM 2020 to be held in London!
- WHO Global report
- Building therapeutic cities to tackle mental health problems - experts discuss
- Cigarette butts - the forgotten plastic pollution that could be killing our plants
- Tramadol more addictive than other opiods
- Ash dieback could kill 95% of UK's ash trees
- New research shows Fracking can cause earthquakes
- Homeopathy prescribing set to be blacklisted