- Apply for funding
- Clients of UK healers: A mixed methods survey
- Get Involved in Research
- Research funding
- Two Meta-Analyses of Non-Contact Healing Studies
News & Blog
- Becoming a member
- Benefits of membership
- Members area
- Returning to Work - a thank you
- Coming back to relationships
- Language is important, particularly at times of uncertainty, fear and grief
- An Easter Meditation
- Jelly Breathing Breath Meditation/Visualisation
- Could you think outside the box during Covid-19?
- Love: is it just a fleeting high fuelled by brain chemicals?
- Healing for Children and Young People
- CHO member Lindsay Horsley on Geopathic Stress
- Can Spiritual Healing legitimately work with modern medicine?
- Healing Awareness Week 2020
- New Chair for The CHO Board of Trustees
- In the company of others who support health and wellbeing
- Aspects of Healing shines a light on the practice of Healing
- The CHO welcomes two new trustees
- Aspects of Healing in Action
- The CHO acquires the BRCP
- MBS Birmingham to feature UK's first 'Aspects of Healing' experience
- Animal healing success
- New Trustees ratified on the CHO Board
- Australian-first study explores complementary medicine for complex pain conditions in veterans
- Extension of self-isolation period effective today
- Easing of restrictions for complementary therapists
- Support complementary therapists return to work
- MHRA seeking appointments to Advisory Board on the Registration of Homeopathic Products
- EMR guidelines updated by Government
- Is 5G safe?
- ECIM 2020 to be held in London!
- WHO Global report
- Building therapeutic cities to tackle mental health problems - experts discuss