We're delighted to present a series of four online workshops to increase awareness and understanding of our own personal energy, how it affects us and others and how, once we’re more aware, we can use it to our best advantage.
You are welcome to attend all four workshops, or as few/many as you wish.
No matter whether you’re an experienced healer or other complementary healthcare therapist; a client; whether you work in the mainstream healthcare sector; are a student, parent or a care giver, our workshops offer useful tools and resources for all.
The workshops are presented by members of The Confederation of Healing Organisations Board and Fellows who bring their substantial knowledge and experience. There will be plenty of time to answer any questions, and following each of the workshops attendees will receive supporting notes. Certificates of attendance to support evidence of Continuing Professional and Personal Development are available if required.
Workshop 1: How to Stop Feeling Drained by Other People
Tuesday 22nd February, 7pm to 8.30pm GMT
Our first event is an experiential workshop where you’ll learn about and try out resources to help you manage your personal energy field.
If you are a therapist or work in a health or caring profession and regularly feel drained by your clients, patients, students, relatives, friends, or are an empath or highly sensitive person, this workshop is for you.
- Become more aware of the energy of other people and your surroundings and how it affects your personal energy field
- Understand the importance of keeping your energetic vibrations high and learn how to do this
- Understand how visualisations work and their effective use
- Experience different visualisations to self-manage your energy field.
Workshop 2: Energetic Self-care
Tuesday 26th April, 7pm to 8.30pm GMT
This workshop is for everybody. Energetic self-care is a really important practice that we should all do on a daily basis to keep ourselves in balance and harmony. We will be covering:
- How lifestyle and stress affect our energetic system and what happens to us when we are out of balance
- Simple exercises to bring your energy system into a better balance
- How to use this knowledge and understanding to create a daily energetic self-care practice.
Workshop 3: Energetically Effective Communication that Benefits Both Parties
Tuesday 28th June, 7pm to 8.00pm GMT
An experiential workshop that aims to provide an understanding of an energetically effective method for therapeutic interaction or handling challenging relationships without giving away your own energy.
Exploring this practice may be particularly beneficial if you are a therapist or work in a caring profession regularly interacting with clients, patients or students; if you are a client, parent or caring for relatives, or you are an empath or highly sensitive person.
- Explore different methods of interaction
- Understand the energetic implications of these different methods
- Experience an energetically effective method for therapeutic interaction.
Workshop 4: Listening Beyond Words
Tuesday 4th October, 7pm to 8.30pm GMT
In this session we will discuss and bring to life the value of listening skills in their broadest sense and honing our own internal voices and observation skills.
This workshop has valuable take-aways for us all. Whether you are a healer, therapist, client, parent or work in care or healthcare, this workshop can help support you to listen fully.
- Define the “LOSTBET” - an acronym for being able to use our internal skills to hear what is “NOT” said and mixed up with what “IS” said
- Share the value of this acronym and create a platform for discussion, supporting your own inner belief in the skills that you have but may not have trusted
- Understand the part that energy has to play in listening
- Bring to life the internal value of your unspoken skills and honing your innate understanding.
How to Book
The cost of each workshop has been kept low to enable people to attend more than one if they wish:
£25 - Per workshop for non-members or join as a member today and get each workshop for £18 or the series for £72
£18 - Per workshop for CHO and BRCP members
Concessions are available (please contact us for details).
To book please visit our events page, scroll to the month of the workshop and you will see booking details.
We hope you'll join us. If you have any questions, please contact us by email.