News & Blog
- Becoming a member
- Benefits of membership
- Members area
- The CHO acquires the BRCP
- MBS Birmingham to feature UK's first 'Aspects of Healing' experience
- Animal healing success
- New Trustees ratified on the CHO Board
- Local practitioners encouraged to learn transferable skills in animal healing
- Trustee departure
- It's not too late to join our Healing Practice Survey!
- Standing down
- Helen Stott and Gill Matini join the CNHC PSB for Healing
- The Future of Healing
- History made with Middle Eastern Peace Intention Experiment
- Why don't men seek help for eating disorders?
- Could nature be prescribed by doctors as a therapy?
- Medicine student meets Prince Charles to advocate social prescribing
- Food packaging chemicals linked to chronic diseases
- Heartburn pills increase risk of premature death states new study
- Over half of CCGs miss talking therapy referral targets
- Courts can rule vaccinations can be held to blame for health problems
- Eight Accountable Care Systems announced
- Calling all complementary and alternative therapy practitioners and their clients